The following Scholarships are available through the USW. For more details and application forms, please go the our national website here…
- Post-Secondary School Scholarships – 2012 Twenty $1000 scholarships are available to Steelworker members, and to daughters and sons of members, entering post-secondary education programs
- United Steelworkers “Leadership at Work” Rudychuk Scholarship Placement Program A unique mentoring program for Steelworker graduates or participants in the third or final year of the Leadership Development Scholarship Program
- Columbia Institute Scholarship Program Twelve $1000 scholarships are available to Steelworker members who are accepted into an accredited post-secondary education program
- USW Local 113 Scholarships Each year, three USW Local 113 scholarships of $1,000 are available to be awarded in District 6.
- 2011 United Steelworkers Secondary School Scholarship Winners
- The David Ellis Scholarship The David Ellis Scholarship is awarded annually to five high school students who submit a winning essay or video on health and safety themes.